Sunday, October 26, 2008


Pumpkins!!!!! I had to carve a fake pumpkin this year (a.k.a: a "funkin...) it was very difficult and I have decided to never carve a fake pumpkin again. But, I had to carve a fake one this year because if I carve a real one on my day off, Wednesday, it will be all shriveled and gross by Halloween on Friday. Here is my 2008 Jack-O-Lantern, my Twi-O-Lantern...hahaha. Pumpkin carving is so fun! I think everyone should do it...

2 comments:

Holly said...

I do love your pumpkin! And guess what! I bought a Twilight shirt today! The same one as you! I feel weird wearing people on me and the other ones with quotes had weird quotes... lol

Lisa said...

Yay lovely pumpkin!!!

I can't figure out how to follow your blog! When I try to add the url it says there is no feed or something. boo.