
At work I bought this game called "Curses", in which you have to perform certain challenges while under certain curses. For example, "Talk like a grizzled old pirate..." while you "Ask the person next to you out to the Prom". As the game goes on the curses pile up and you have to keep doing the silly challenges. For example:
On Labor Day, my family went over to my Aunt and Uncle's house (thanks Ben and Abbey!), and I brought said game with me. I think my uncle Ben probably had the funniest curses of us all. I think he had 10 curses when we all finally gave up. Some of them included : Talking like a pirate, Being a ventriloquist (not moving your lips), taking a bow every time someone clapped, pretending to have a golf ball in your mouth, and several other very funny things... keep in mind that you have to perform all the curses at the same time...Ben had to talk like a ventriloquist pirate with a golf ball in his mouth. It was HILARIOUS!!! I am glad Ben was such a good sport, because I think we all had a whole lot of fun playing. I would highly reccomend this game to ANYONE!!!!






1 comment:
This is a fun game! I played it with a group for prom one year, it was SO much fun! And thanks for inviting me to your blog!
Post a Comment