Soooo..........I have been tagged by my new friend Holly... I don't really know what that means, but I think I just have to copy the list she had and make my own answers... so here it goes...
8 Things I Am Passionate About:
1. School
2. Reading books....
3. My family
4. My job (most of the time)
5. My friends
6. SHOES!!!
7. Trying to make the right decisions
8. TWILIGHT!!!! (Obsessive, Passionate, same thing...)
8 Words or Phrases I Say Often:
1. Sorry, I wasn't paying attention...
2. Do I have to do my homework?
3. Sorry, I have to work...
4. No, I don't have a boyfriend...
5. Oh snap!
6. FANTASTIC!
7. Sweet!
8. Random things that have to do with Twilight...
8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Get married in the temple
2. Be a mom
3. Get a master's degree (at least...)
4. Be a good teacher
5. Inspire kids to be all they can be
6. Stop being afraid of spiders
7. See my brother get his book(s) published
8. Be a better daughter, sister, and friend
8 Things I Have Learned:
1. 2+2 does not equal fish (Except for when there are 1 fish, 2 fish, a red fish, and a blue fish, then there are 4 fish...)
2. When I started working at a bookstore, I realized how much I LOVE to read
3. I love working with kids
4. I have the most awesome Mother in the entire world
5. I have the most awesome Father in the entire world
6. I have the most awesome Brother in the entire world
7. I have the most awesome friends in the world
8. I can accomplish anything, impossible takes too long
8 Places I would Love To Go or See:
1. I would love to see a volcano, even though they can melt you...
2. I would love to go to Paris again, and speak French to all the Frenchies (haha Braden)
3. Ireland
4. I would love to go into a pet store, and still be able to breathe when I walk out of it (dumb asthma)
5. I would love to be inside the Sistine Chapel all by myself, no tourists, and no security guards yelling "No Picture! No Picture!"... because that was just annoying
6. I really want to see a kangaroo, from a distance, so it couldn't kick me all the way to Timbuktu
7. Disney World
8. I wish I could go back in time and tell Jane Austen that she is my hero... I mean, the woman wrote the character of Mr. Darcy... who wouldn't want to meet her?
8 Things I Currently Need or Want:
1. I would really like a gazillion dollars...yes...a gazillion...
2. I would really like to not have a test in my art class next Wednesday
3. I need to do my homework
4. I would like a whole lot less homework
5. I would really love to paint my room PURPLE
6. I need to go to bed really soon
7. I wish I could stay up all night and watch movies with my best friend Cassie
8. I REALLY need to clean my room
8 People I Tag:
1. Braden
2. Mom
3. Cassie
4. Sandra
5. Caitlin
6. Ally
7. um...
8. I think that's it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I think you understood what tagged was! It was fun reading answers, glad I tagged you! haha
Cute new background. I love it thanks for wanting to watch movies with me. I <3 watching movies with you too.
I love reading people who were tagged, you get to know all sorts of fun things :)
Post a Comment