Sunday, December 21, 2008
Want Some?
So I went to church with my dad today so that I could keep him awake...haha... and the funniest thing happened during our Stake President's talk. We were sitting behind a family with a really cute little boy named Cade who might be 2 years old... I think he's younger than that though... anyway... he was chewing a piece of gum, which I guess is one of his favorite things to do, but he was chewing, chewing, chewing, and then he stands up and turns around and looks at my dad. The next thing he does is pull his gum out of his mouth and tries to give it to my dad. My dad, being the patient man that he is, just says, "no thanks, you keep it..." and Cade puts the gum back in his mouth like nothing even happened. HAHAHA! At least the kid wants to share... even if nobody wants his ABC gum... he's got the best of intentions...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
My goodness, look who is on that count down, oh lala!!
Post a Comment