So here is my latest Brian Regan moment...(I try to have one as often as possible because they just make me laugh...)
So I was at work eating this fantastic caramel trail mix that Santa brought me for Christmas,and for some ludicrous reason, I decided to look at the serving size. Any guesses as to what it was? The serving size for my heaven sent trail mix was a whopping three tablespoons. HA. Yeah right. So I then looked at the handful of yumminess that I am about to shove into my mouth and thought... who really eats just three tablespoons of trail mix...NOBODY!!! I then proceeded to shove that handful into my mouth...then another...then another...then another...until I had successfully eaten my way through enough trail mix to last me for at least a week...if I actually cared what the serving size was...
So for those of you who are familiar with Brian Regan's Fig Newton bit... I hope you got as good a laugh out of this as I did... and for those of you who have no idea what I am talking about... go look up Brian Regan on YouTube and laugh your head off.
...AND I GOT A COUNT DOWN FOR THE NEW MOON MOVIE!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW they're not using those ugly people for new moon are they??? the ones on the countdown???
Post a Comment