Okay...I am now blog venting...and procrastinating at the same time...
so I am taking this online US Constitution class and it is super hard... my reading for this week alone is 200 pages and two essays...how the heck does any human being accomplish that?? So I e-mailed my teacher to see if there was any way that I could get out of the class because I had missed the drop deadline... and she said that my only two options are for her to close me out of the class and give me an F or for me to just stay in and try my best... well. I will probably end up with the F anyway so I said i would just do what I can.......GRRRR college drives me insane! Oh... and congrats to me... I got my first C EVER this week in my AZ contitiution class. Yeah... I am loving life right now...
But two great things have happened in the past week. 1- I pre-ordered the Twilight Two-Disk Special Edition DVD over the weekend YAY!!!! and 2- I bought the Twilight Soundtrack and it is AWSOME!!!!!!!!! Bella's Lullaby is amazingly gorgeous. AND!!! btw... there are only 310 more days until New Moon comes out : ) haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment