I got tagged on Facebook again, and I do not know how to do the thing the tag says to do... so I thought I would do it here because it was a pretty cool thing... so here is another list...
25 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I learned to read in French before I learned to read in English.
2. I have screws made of Swiss steel in my big toes.
3. I am missing bones in my baby toes.
4. I can quote the entire Toy Story movie
5. I have a huge Edward Cullen on my wall. I look at it every day.... (sigh)
6. I HATE TOMATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. I am a recent convert to the many virtues of Ranch Dressing.
8. I hated pizza for the first half of my life.
9. Since I was 8, I have never lived in one place longer than 5 years.
10. I actually have a list of men who I would marry... if they were LDS, actually my age, and for some of them they would actually have to be real people... and would ask me to marry them... ( characters such as Edward Cullen, Mr. Darcy, Edward Ferrars, Daniel Craig, Hugh Jackman, and etc... you get the idea)
11. I actually put my cell phone in the trash once... not on purpose... but in the trash just the same.
12. Like most girls... I already have names picked out for my children... at least the first 2...
13. I only read the Twilight series because I had absolutely nothing else to read... no joke... and now I am completely and hopelessly obsessed.
14. When I was little I wanted to be a ballerina... then my Poppy told me that "Ballerinas bust their toes"... I then decided on a career of teaching
15. I love superhero comic book movies... Batman, Spider-Man,etc.
16. I really want to go to Comicon in San Diego... that would be SOOOO FUN!!!
17. I used to have a gap in my teeth that I could fit a straw through
18. I love to be crafty... I mostly love to make cards...
19. I do not like having painted fingernails
20. I have not read half the books I have on my bookshelves... mostly because I keep re-reading Twilight
21. I have my favorite picture signed picture by my favorite artist
22. I didn't get my driver's licence until I was 18
23. The kind of pen I write with directly effects my handwriting... I am completely serious
24. Trying to make Origami drives me bonkers... it never looks as good as it does in the picture
25. I am selectively Lactose Intolerant... I can eat a bowl of cereal with milk... but if I drink a glass of milk... big trouble...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Love how you don't know how to do this on facebook haha. And I also didn't get my license until I was 18, didn't really need it before then. And didn't realize you have such messed up toes.... hmm....
Post a Comment