Friday, February 20, 2009

Mmmm...Tastes Like Yogurt!

Anyone who knows me is privy to the knowledge that I am prone to having blonde moments... quite often. The best part is that I can find as much humor in them as the other people who are consequently laughing at me because of said blonde moment. Well, my latest blonde moment was a doozie, and it was quite hilarious... forgive me if this ends up being one of those "You had to be there" things, but I need to record this in history before it is completely forgotten.
Well, my friend Cassi, affectionately known by my family as "The Other Cassi" because I have two awesome friends named Cassie, and Cassi.... and that is just how I can get my family to differentiate between the two...ANYWAY... we were at work and Cassi went down to Mesa Frozen Yogurt to get a bit of yumminess and came back with a tart lemon, blueberry swirl. She asked me if I wanted a taste, and of course I did... so first I tried the lemon. It was okay...then I tried the blueberry... and it was okay too. "Try them together," Cassi told me, so I did... And it was really good. So I was standing there in our breakroom, enjoying the taste of the treat in my mouth and then I said, "Mmmm...that tastes like yogurt...wait a second..." Then Cassi started laughing at me so I started laughing at myself, and we laughed very hard for a good twenty minutes about that lovely brain lapse I had just had. Of course it tastes like yogurt.... IT IS YOGURT!!!!! duh... If anyone knows where I can get a new brain... Maybe one that is not so spastic... please leave a comment below.

3 comments:

The Meantime Girl said...

Brittain you are hilarious...I think this is a "you had to be there moment, cause if I tell it to anyone else they just chuckle and say "funny" kind of like they don't care...ha ha. But it's funny for us, and for Kirk. :-)
-The Other Cassi

Lisa said...

Hahaha what comes to mind is the time last semester when you were getting upset because you couldn't understand the whole number and commas thing and that there were really 4 numbers instead of one big number...hahha that was so funny. I like this story too.

Holly said...

Lisa just had to bring up that number story... hahaha. But at least you were right that it tasted like yogart, so points there! haha.