So, today was my geology final, and I was SUPER stressed because I have been slacking a little bit in that class lately and I really needed to get a good grade so that I could keep my A... so I was up late last night studying and doing homework and being stressed out...
When I got to class today and we started the discussion that was to be our final, I totally got the mental boost of my life and was able to answer questions and participate an my group was actually answering so many of the questions that our teacher actually told us to stop answering and give the rest of the class a chance... HAHAHA! Maybe it was those smarties I ate right before class... that was probably it...
So for future reference, I am no longer making any effort (however feeble my effort was before...) to remember anything I have learned in that class over the past 15 weeks and fully plan to forget everything about plate tectonics, volcanic hazards, metamorphic rocks, and the reversal of the earth's magnetic polarity... so don't ask me any deep questions about them because all I will do is hand you my textbook and tell you to find the answer for yourself. Although why anyone would care about those things outside of an academic environment, I don't know... anyway... enough rambling...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Brittain, you might want to remember the hazards of volcanoes... that might be important so you don't move right under one! Oh, and since the end of the world will happen when the Yellowstone super volcano goes off, at least you'll know it's the ash that's going to kill you! So see, that class was helpful.
Oh, right... that might be slightly important, considering the fact that we live in the zone 1 area and will most likely DIE when that happens in 10,000 years... along with the earth's polarity reversal.... it will all be very exciting
Post a Comment