Well, I reached a milestone in my life this past Thursday night... I got pulled over by a policeman. IT WAS SO SCARY!!! I thought he was gonna nail me for the lane violation I knew I had just made... and all I could think was "OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH.... I have no money to pay for a ticket an no time to go to traffic school... WHATAMIGONNADO???" Well, as it turns out he didn't nail me for my lane violation... he just wanted to give me a heart attack and tell me that the lights for my license plate were out... and you know what? I looked... and I don't even have lights around my license plate... I am convinced he was just bored and needed something to do so that he could fill his quota of scared innocent girls for the night.
I also went on my first blind date on Saturday! It was so fun! I went with my friend Holly and her cousin and his friend. We went mini golfing (I got 2 hole in ones!!!) and then we went to Nielsen's Frozen Custard for some yummines...Mmm mmm good, it was tasty. We laughed a lot...mostly at each other, and had a good time, at least I did. Funny thing... so we were at Golfland and they have this "Volcano" there that periodically spouts fire and makes noise... usually not so scary, right? WRONG!!! I was concentrating on trying to get my green golf ball into the little doors that were opening and closing on the castle... when all of a sudden the volcano decided to go off and scare the @#%!&*#? out of me... (notice I used too many symbols to actually identify any actual swear words...lol) and I let out a scream... yep, I actually screamed. Then I laughed a myself I am such a pansy... but the date was really fun!

So for some silly reason I was convinced that today was Fast Sunday, and I remembered that I signed up to bring guacamole to the Break the Fast at church. well, it was 10pm when my date was over and I was kinda freaking out because I had to make guac and I didn't even have any avocados... so I go to the store at 10pm and buy all the stuff to make the guac, only to go home, peel all the avocados, and have my mother so lovingly remind me that Fast Sunday is next week and that Guacamole does not last over night... (Commence baning head on counter...) I was so frustrated with myself... but I had already done all the avocados! So I had to keep going, and by some miracle the guacamole was still good today and was very tasty on a hamburger and some tortilla chips...






3 comments:
I used to work at Nielson's and it SUCKED!!! Yes the food is delicious though. But never get a burger. Or a salad. Just grinders and custard.
Mmmm... a chocolate concrete with reese's please!
I love that you got pulled over for your license plate lights too! Not really, it sucks, but it makes for fun stories!
Post a Comment