So I was thinking last night about how nothing really funny has happened this week, so I had no idea what I was going to Blog about... then the gods frowned upon that thought and gave me something to Blog about this morning!
On my way to school, I was about to turn left onto the road that my school is on, and this big Chevy truck decides that she needs to get into the turning lane 100 feet before it actually is a lane and is out on the middle of the opposite lane of traffic... then she decides that she needs tog get back into her own lane... right in front of me where she was before. So she starts to back up and she is getting a little too close to my front bumper than I would have liked, so I honked (and apparently the lady driving was DEAF so she didn't hear my honking). She keeps backing up and HITS MY CAR!!!! I was so mad. She didn't even turn around give me a sympathetic wave or anything!!! We were at a red light so I took down her plate info and everything just in case my car had been mutilated. But, good news, when I got out of my car at school to assess the damage... you can't even tell that anything happened, at least I couldn't. So that mean lady is off the hook at least until my dad gets to look at my car... she better sleep with one eye open...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That mean lady is a hazard to humanity! We should kick her in the shins.
I do agree... hahaha
Post a Comment