Friday, April 17, 2009

A Birthday to... Remember

So, Monday was my birthday! Yay for me...hahaha. I am officially 20 years old and no longer a teenager, now that is no cause for celebration... no really though... it was a good day, despite a few setbacks...:

  1. I was... am... sick. I don't think I have ever been sick on my birthday... but its okay... I am now on the road to recovery


  2. My mom was sick... so there was no cake or birthday dinner... I know... pity me... but that too will turn out well because now I get 2 birthdays... the day we get to have cake and dinner will be the second one... : )


  3. My bro was sick... poor little guy... he was lying on the floor thinking that death would have been preferable while I opened my presents...


The best part of the day was the fact that I didn't go to school... I actually ditched for my birthday! It was fun... except for the fact that I was sick... anyway... I got to sleep in and that was the important part.
I also must send out a HUGE thank you to CASSIE!!!! I told her that my mom was sick hence the no b-day cake situation, and she called her dad who went to the store and bought me a birthday cake... so thoughtful! thank you SOOOOO much!!!! And thanks to everyone at DB to shouted a loud "Happy Birthday" as soon as I walked through the door.... it made me smile : )I also learned some things this week. for one, I LOVE NYQUIL. That stuff is the best... I took some an then slept for 12 hours... no joke. It was the best. I also learned that I need more wall space to hang pictures... Cassie got me one of my favorite pictures of the savior for my b-day and I don't know where to put it... it looks like this:




Isn't it just GORGEOUS???? I love this picture... It just seems so real to me... Thank you so much Cassie!!!!!
While we are on the subject of presents... I guess I will do the rest of my thanking now too! My other Cassi got me this awesomely cute little book that has 101 reasons to smile... I will defiantly be using some of them in the crazy weeks of school to come. reading through it really did make me smile! Thanks be to you Cassi!!! My parents got me an awesome mouse for my laptop and it is even the same color!!! YAY!!! My bro got me the Twilight Director's Notebook and it was really cool! I really enjoyed reading thru it. Thank you family! I love you the bestest of the restest!!!


No comments: