Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just...YUMMINESS

The things that have made me very happy for the past week can be found depicted in these pictures:




How does life get any better than #1: CHOCOLATE and #2: PEANUT BUTTER?!?!



These are Skittles... in case you didn't know. These are a very recent obsession for me. My third year at girl's camp I ate so many Skittles in one night that my teeth hurt for two whole days. Ever since then I had been kind of turned off to them. But a couple of weeks ago when my brother and I went to see this AWESOME movie:


...SO good by the way... anyways: when we went to see The Lightning Thief I bought 2 little bags of Skittles and ate them... and was then obsessed and craved them for 2 weeks before I went out and bought a HUGE bag of them at Wal-Mart (41 whole ounces : ). Just so you know... all the yellow ones are gone. I ate them all first, red is next.

No comments: