Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Not the Best Day of My Life

Today was not the happiest of days... It started out absolutely great. I got up and remembered that I don't have to go to my interning site today. Yay! I will actually have time to do my homework! (yes this is a cause to rejoice in my life... time is hard to come by) So I ate breakfast, watched TV with my mom, and biked 8 MILES (!!!!!) on our stationary bike machine thing. Feeling good! I got a shower and finally reconciled myself to the fact that I had to start my homework now. I wrote 5 pages of this obscene paper that is due tomorrow and was feeling pretty good when I got done. Then I went to my e-mail to send it to my teacher and saw that there was a message from my Psych teacher about the Observation Notes assignment that I had COMPLETELY forgotten about. Guess what? Brittain has another three page paper to pull out of the air!!! happy day... So I get half of it written before I go to work. Don't get me wrong, I am SO thankful for my job and realize that I probably could not have a better or more convenient one. I get almost any day off I need and my work schedule almost always works around my school schedule. But often, the thought of going to Deseret Book and helping people find stuff, kind of makes me want to cry... today was one of those days. Until I remembered that I would get to see my two BEST friends today : ) Here they are, so you know what their beautiful faces look like!






So thank you to my Cassies today, they are the ones that made me happy : )

1 comment:

The Meantime Girl said...

Awe! Glad Cassie and I could be your happy thought today! ;-)