As I posted yesterday, wednesday was one year since I started working at Deseret Book. My awesome friend Cassie came over to my house so we could have a crazy party and stay up all night watching movies (Hahaha, we only made it to 12:30...yeah, real party animals...). Anyway, she bought me a cake and had the marvelous people at Bashas (one of our local grocery stores for those of you who do not live in the state of AZ) write "Happy Anniversay" on it and she bought a "1" candle so that I would have something to blow out on my fantastic cake...this is what it looked like:
It was totally fun...and totally yummy... even at 11:30 at night...hahaha






2 comments:
I also thought the cake was wonderful.....even if the oreos were soft and mushy.
aww, i love it!! looks like it was yummy... i miss u!!
Post a Comment