Wednesday, August 27, 2008
I Love Math...Maybe I Have A Fever...
So this week is the first of the semester for fall 2008... yippee!...NOT. Anayways, I have to take a math class called "Math for elementary teachers", so basically what we will be learning is how to teach math to elementary school students, and making sure we know how to do that math ourselves. First of all, my teacher is absolutely hilarious...second, there are two other LDS girls who sit at my table, which is totally awesome. We sat down today and started talking about Institute, it was fantastic. I love being a member of the church, and living in a place where there are so many other members who go to the same school as me...IT'S AWESOME!!! Another plus, those same two LDS girls also love the Twilight books, I think we were destined to be in the same math group. So, in short, I love my math class, which is actutally an indicator that I may be very sick, or that I have finally gone insane...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I think you have finally gone completly insane.
I don't know if it's really that you love math or really just that you love me? Everything is better when I'm around, and you picked the right math class! (that doesn't sound too concided does it? lol)
Post a Comment