~ No matter what anyone else says... Robert Pattinson is incredibly gorgeous (aka HOT!), I think I may be in love... but he had the wierdest facial expressions throughout the entire movie... his hair was awesome, and I would suggest that he not try so hard to cover up that wonderful accent of his because it really just sounded fake... still, I think he did a good job with waht he was given.
~ Alice.... not impressed with her AT ALL... the parts she were in were just wierd... and I don't think she was able to draw the ballet studeio while she was having her vision... that was odd...
~ Jasper... what was up with him being wide eyed and terrified looking through the whole movie? WIERD.
~ I LOVED LOVED LOVED the fact that every time James smelled Bella, his eyes rolled into the bak of his head. That was AWESOME.
~ FOR THE LOVE OF PETE>>> WHY WAS BILLY BLACK DRIVING A TRUCK??? HE HAS NO USE OF HIS LEGS!!! WHY?? That was very disappointing...
~ I thought the whole directing style was a bit eclectic... not really the modern kind of style I would have liked to see for this kind of movie.
~ The scene where Edward is playing the piano for Bella.................AWESOME!
~ My favorite part of the whole movie has to be a contest between the baseball scene and the ballet studio scene. They were both really, really good.
~ The funniest part was definitely when Bella walked into Biology. Only those of you who have seen the movie will understand this one... the look on Edward's face was ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~ Note to self: don't expect to be coherent at 2:15 in the morning while walking out of a movie theater. I was really trying to think about the movie as I was walking out to my car and decide if I liked it or not... but my brain would not really work... which happens a lot to me... and I almost had a panic attack because I couldn't find my car... but it was just in the next row over...
All in all, I think I liked it, but I am still not sure, I will let y'all (yes y'all..) know after I see it again






3 comments:
I still need to see it the first time!!
so I saw it again and I liked it a lot better the second time b/c I knew what to expect but don't worry I will definitely see it with you again:) I <3 Twilight
I liked it okay, but didn't love it.
By the way, I still have your "The Host" book...I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get it back to you! You were right, it did take a little bit to get into it, but I ended up enjoying it. Thanks again for letting me borrow it, and I'll try to get it back to you soon!
Post a Comment