OMIGOSH!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GO SEE TWILIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!!!!!! OME!!!!! I MIGHT EXPLODE!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! OME!OME!OME!OME!OME!OME!OME!OME!OME!OME!OME!OME!OME!OME!OME!
I agree with Lisa, what does OME mean? lol And the math articles, are they seriously only worth 5 points? Cuz if that's it I'm not gonna worry about trying to do a page for each, that is way to much, unless I use like size 64 haha
I have an AA in Elementary Education and am working on my Bachelor's at ASU. I read and work and go to school, and that pretty much sums up my life : )I am really happy with me, just the way I am. I have the most amazing family and the best friends a girl could ask for. What more couldI need? A date... no time for such foolishness:)
2 comments:
What does OME mean??
I agree with Lisa, what does OME mean? lol And the math articles, are they seriously only worth 5 points? Cuz if that's it I'm not gonna worry about trying to do a page for each, that is way to much, unless I use like size 64 haha
Post a Comment