Saturday, March 28, 2009

By Request...

My dear friend Cassi, not Cassie, yes they are different people...hahaha... asked me to blog about this because we laughed so hard about it in Friday night. This was definitely a "You Had To Be There" moment, but here you go anyway...
So it was after we had closed a work and we were listening to my new Kelly Clarkson CD, which by the way is fantastic, and Cassi commented that I was really rockin' out because I was dancing around and singing, to which I responded by doing an Air-Guitar impression. I told her after I was done with my fabulous air-solo, that I think that was the first time that I had ever done the air guitar... and it really was... which is really wierd, that I am almost 20 years old and I played the air guitar for the first time yesterday... anyway... I know that was random....
And now for some more randomness... after Cassi was done being astonished that I had just done the air guitar for the first time, she gave me a high 5 and said "WOOF" right when our hands clapped together. It was so random and funny that we laughed our heads off for about 5 minutes and then I giggled about it for the rest of the night..HAHA!!

So, here is a list of to-do's for those of you who care to do them:

1. Go down to my playlist and click on Kelly Carkson's new song "Already Gone" and listen to it, it is absolutely AMAZERING!!! yes... I did mean to type it that way...
2. Go to YouTube and look up "Twilight Stick Figures" and watch it... proceed to laugh very hard at the funny twilight movie inside jokes
3. Go to YouTube and look up "Breaking Dawn Stick Figures" and laugh your way through that hilarity...
(Both of the vids are really dumb... but they are really funny...)
So, now that you have endured some random rambling... go do something constructive... or not... : )
***Note to Guest F (You know who you are... ; ) I hope this post is satisfactory... let me know if I left anything out...***

1 comment:

The Meantime Girl said...

It was so beautiful I almost cried...almost.