In June, my friend Brianna from California came to visit me! She was one of my best friends during high school and it was really fun to have this chance to catch up and have some fun together. We went shopping and spent WAY too much money on new clothes I am sure we didn't need, and we went to see the movie "UP" two times (Once in regular screen, and once in 3-D, and the 3-D time was FREE!!). We also went to see a Diamondbacks game and watched them get creamed by the Washington Astros... I had no idea baseball could be so boring... we could have napped through innings 3-7 and not missed anything...haha. But we still managed to have fun, plus Lifehouse performed a free concert at the end of the game and that was really cool. It turns out, I don't know as many of their songs as I think I do (lol).
This is Chase Field where we went to see the game:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment