Sunday, July 12, 2009

Demi Lovato and David Archuleta Concert!!!

This past Thursday night my brother and I went to see Demi Lovato and David Archuleta in concert and it was so much fun! They both were very entertaining and we had a really good time, coming away with hoarse voices from singing and cheering so loud and mild headaches from all the flashing lights and screaming tween girls...haha. We knew the words to all the songs they sang and ate some of the world's most expensive Dippin' Dots!

Here we are all ready to get the party started:

The first band who played was a group called KSM and they were okay... thankfully they only sang 4 songs (haha) and then the REAL concert got started : )
David A. had a really cool entrance. They had a countdown like a heartbeat that got faster and faster as he got closer to singing and they had this big curtain in front of him and cast a HUGE shadow on it with the spotlights. It was super cool.


Here he is!! He did such a good job! If I wasn't a huge fan of his before, I certainly am now!!



So then there was Demi Lovato! She ran around the stage a lot so this was basically the only good picture I got of her, I mostly took videos of her singing and videos take 100 years to load so this one fantastic picture will have to suffice.


Overall, it was a whole lot of fun and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I have really enjoyed blasting their music in my car these past few days reliving the whole experience. For a full and detailed review of the concert, please go to my brother's blog here and check out some of his videos and stuff!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I haven't checked your blog in forever!! haha. Glad to see you are still alive, and jealous you went to this concert!! Don't really care for Demi, but I LOVE David!!!! We need to get together and DO SOMETHING!!!