Sunday, July 12, 2009

Catch Up: Graduation

At the end of May my little brother graduated from high school, and so this post is entirely dedicated to him and his pure awesomeness! He is the best brother I could ever ask for. He is so kind and so generous towards me, and he always puts up with whatever I throw at him, even when I really am trowing stuff (like pillows, etc.). Might I add that he looked absolutely stunning in his green dress... I mean gown...robe? What is that thing called??

This is the stage that all the graduates walked up onto to get their diplomas:

The proud parents!

There he is! Sorry he's a little blurry, I had to put my camera on full optical zoom...


Again! Isn't he handsome!


Walking up to get his diploma:


And now he's a high school graduate! All ready to go off and face the world...

No comments: