Dear Man-Looking-For-His-Wife,
Yesterday you walked into Deseret Book and Made me laugh so hard that I cried. Why, you may ask? Well, for the simple fact that you walked into our store with a PICK-AXE over your shoulder. You walked in, we stared at you a little, and you said, "I'm just looking for my wife. She has the car keys." At which point I had to go into the back so that I could politely laugh my head off without anyone seeing me. So thank you, Pick-Axe Man, this week you made me smile : )
*******
To the 5 year old learning about his CTR ring,
This week your mom tool you into Deseret book to buy you a CTR ring. After you put it on you made sure to ask your mom what it meant, to which she helped you remember the letters to mean "Choose the Right". At this point I thought this just might have been one of the cutest teaching moments I have ever seen. Then your younger brother piped in his two cents telling us that after we make sure to "Choose the Right", we should also "Choose the left". So thank you little boys, this week, you made me smile : )
The conversation between mom and sons went as follows:
5 YR OLD: "Mom, what does this mean again??"
MOM: "I told you before remember? It means Choose..."
5 YR OLD: "...the Right!"
MOM: "That's right, good job!"
YOUNGER BROTHER: "And then the left!!"






1 comment:
the pick axe one is my favorite!!!
Post a Comment