Several things made me smile today, so I will write a couple of letters to those who were responsible for the ensuing happiness.
Dear Anonymous,
We had a conversation today in which you requested to be referred to as anonymous in this blog post... and so you will. You told me today about a person you read about online who was "Estranged". During this conversation you were clearly under the impression that this word meant that that person was crazy... as in mentally unsound. I laughed a little bit and told you what the word really meant. Your simple reply was "Oh... " accompanied by a confused look on your face. So thank you anonymous... today you made me smile by allowing me to define a word for you : )
Dear Cassie,
Today I went over to your house to watch as you opened up your mission call. As I sat on the huge bean bag chair in your living room, I was terrified that you would be sent to some far off country where it would cost me an arm and a leg to send letters and green M&M's to you. As you opened up you call you started to cry and told us all that you were called the Charlotte, North Carolina Mission. Cassie, I am so proud to be your friend. You are so brave and so kind. So thanks for letting me be there today, today you made me smile : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment