Monday, January 11, 2010

So I Might Be IN LOVE with a 17 Year old Canadian Rapper...

So the other day I was looking at pictures on a website called PhoneZoo and every other thing I found was a picture of a kid named "Justin Bieber". I had no idea who the heck this kid was or why he was so darn popular. Then today I heard his name on the radio... apparently this so I REALLY like is by this Justin kid. So I decided to look him up. Guess What??? HE'S CANADIAN!!! The music video is a little corny... but the lyrics seriously are so awesome. Make sure to pause the music at the bottom before watching!!


And one more video for you. I just love this song... for reasons that I will not divulge... : )

This does not fall into my "One post a day about things that make me happy"... this was just for fun : )

No comments: