Dear Worst Cooks in America,
Today I noticed that your show had recorded on our Tivo and I decided to watch it since I had seen a preview for it at the movie theater (where I have spend copious amounts of time lately...). Now, I thought that I was a terrible cook. I mean, last week, I tried to make pancakes with my brother and I nearly had a meltdown. It was hard, okay?!? (I think the recipe was rigged...) Anyways, I was watching your show tonight and I just had to laugh because of a few things:
1. Who in the world had never worked on a grill before? SERIOUSLY??
2. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND PUTS A CUP OF SOY SAUCE IN ANYTHING?!?! I mean, ew...
3. Sadly enough... I laughed very hard at the fact that some of you on this show could not follow a recipe. HONESTLY?? I know it was mean... but I just had to laugh.
4. This one lady on the show who's name I honestly cannot remember was totally stressed out the whole time and crying every other second because she was "doing this for her daughter and was so scared of disappointing her family..." blah blah. Your family will forgive you if you don't learn how to cook. It'll be okay...
As I watched all the poor people who were on this show I laughed so hard, mostly because I felt bad for them. So thank you to the "Worst Cooks in America"! Today you made me smile : )
**DISCLAIMER: I know this sounds like a horribly mean post!!! But seriously... watch this show and you will laugh just as hard as you watch these poor people who really CAN'T cook...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment