Saturday, January 23, 2010

Watch out for...FLYING LINT!!!

Dear bit of lint,


Today while I was at work I got to talk to my friend Cassi while you spent some time in her pocket. Why is it that lint always ends up in pockets, anyways??? But I digress. As I was talking to my dear friend she put her hand in her pocket and then swiftly removed it, while accentuating a bit of speech with some hand gestures. As she did this, you had the audacity to fly out of her pocket and onto my lap. I mean really... you're lint.. the least you can do is stay in pockets where you so annoyingly end up in the first place. Needless to day, the moment you landed on my lap I began to laugh HYSTERICALLY, which then made Cassi laugh HYSTERICALLY. So even though it was a bit weird to have flying lint land in my lap, of all places... it did make me smile today : )


SIDE NOTE: at work today it was woefully slow so I decided to have Cassi take a picture of a bit of artwork Ray taught me how to do...yes these are pencil erasers in the shape of a heart... these are the kinds of things we do at work when we are bored : )

1 comment:

AMIT said...

Wow i just liked the heart shape pic.

Make website india